PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy Grounds Community

DragonBetween
August 7th, 2021, 20:53
So while was writing a post, I got to thinking how amazing the Fantasy Grounds Community is. In a time where, almost every other internet places that interact has people that are toxic and hide behind the screen and lash out at others with hate. The Fantasy Grounds Community is always filled with helpful, positive people. Not just on this forum page but on other places not controlled by the Fantasy Grounds Staff. It's so wonderful to be able to come to a place on the internet and not get attacked or see some getting attacked on posts. This is hands down the most positive community I have ever seen.

Jiminimonka
August 7th, 2021, 20:56
I agree.

LordEntrails
August 7th, 2021, 21:07
The community here is actually one of the top five reasons I chose to invest in FG :)

mhossom
August 7th, 2021, 23:49
I lurk here most of the time and chime in when I feel as though I can contribute something useful (not often). Whenever I do comment or ask a question, I get the same response you describe. This is a wonderful community that is certainly a significant contributor to the success of the company. That and a great software package.

similarly
August 8th, 2021, 06:52
This is a very supportive forum. People here are really awesome.

bmos
August 8th, 2021, 13:29
No question!
I haven't even played a game with FG since March, but I'm not going anywhere :)

Farnaby
August 14th, 2021, 11:43
+1³

Klandare
August 14th, 2021, 16:39
I have always found the FG community to be extremely helpful.