PDA

View Full Version : Can't Publish After Submitted Builds are Approved

Saagael
August 4th, 2021, 21:26
I've uploaded several new builds for my product, Olde Swords Reign, and it seems like each of them has been approved because I can keep uploading builds, yet I see no new builds on the Manage Builds tab. I still have only the old, bad builds from last week when it failed to upload more than 2 items per build.

Additionally, I don't know if this is related, but the product isn't in the store anywhere, despite one of the builds being marked Live.

damned
August 5th, 2021, 05:00
Olde Swords Reign is listed for sale.
Make sure you tick Show Owned

scottgeg
August 5th, 2021, 05:13
True, I see it in mine when I click show owned, but it’s only given me two of the four .mods that should be included, and not sure about the .ext that should be packaged with it.

Saagael
August 5th, 2021, 14:49
Olde Swords Reign is listed for sale.
Make sure you tick Show Owned

Ah, thanks, that's what it was. Still can't see any new builds though.

smelton
August 5th, 2021, 17:09
Ah, thanks, that's what it was. Still can't see any new builds though.

The last few build uploads I see for that item have failed with an error that says 'A Blaze in the Northern Sky .mod failed validation' ... It should have fired off a notification email with details so please check your mailbox/spam folders and let me know if you did not receive it.

Saagael
August 5th, 2021, 17:12
I haven't received an email, either in my inbox or spam folders. Before I would get a toast notification that a file failed validation, but I didn't get that either.

scottgeg
August 5th, 2021, 17:54
The last few build uploads I see for that item have failed with an error that says 'A Blaze in the Northern Sky .mod failed validation' ... It should have fired off a notification email with details so please check your mailbox/spam folders and let me know if you did not receive it.

Why did it fail validation?

smelton
August 5th, 2021, 19:34
I haven't received an email, either in my inbox or spam folders. Before I would get a toast notification that a file failed validation, but I didn't get that either.

Give it another try and let me know if you have an issue.

Saagael
August 5th, 2021, 20:10
Give it another try and let me know if you have an issue.

Submitted. It's currently sitting in the queue for processing.

Saagael
August 6th, 2021, 19:17
Looks like it's working this morning.

Do I need to change anything about the files so they don't fail validation?