PDA

View Full Version : DM looking for some players

wizard of newfoundland
August 16th, 2007, 03:31
I am looking to run a game, I have 2 players from home but want some more people to join in. I will be running expedition to undermountain to start things off and from there we'll see. I am running fantasy grounds version 1.5. This game will be 1/week from 1pm-5pm on Saturdays (GMT -2.5). The time is flexable if need be. This will be D&D 3.5

Player 1 is playing a cleric
player 2 is playing a paladin

scytale2
August 16th, 2007, 15:38
I am looking to run a game, I have 2 players from home but want some more people to join in. I will be running expedition to undermountain to start things off and from there we'll see. I am running fantasy grounds version 1.5. This game will be 1/week from 1pm-5pm on Saturdays (GMT -2.5). The time is flexable if need be. This will be D&D 3.5

Player 1 is playing a cleric
player 2 is playing a paladin

Good time for me, but am already playing in an Undermountain campaign...so, if you try something different, I would be keen.

wizard of newfoundland
August 16th, 2007, 16:14
Good time for me, but am already playing in an Undermountain campaign...so, if you try something different, I would be keen.

Well depending on the turnout from this forum I'll try that, i really want to play!

P.S. If there is a compatibility problem b/c i have version 1.5 then i am willing to try a different program, as long as i don't have to spend anymore cash! I have the free version of screen monkey and it looks like it would be good to use but i'm open to suggestions.

Mellock
August 16th, 2007, 17:44
i have version 1.5

You can update for free. :)
The serial number you got for FG1 will work for FG2 as well.
You can download version 2 here (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/downloads/)

Blue Haven
August 17th, 2007, 16:38
Can i join? please tell me when you gonna start...
I´m at GMT+1 :) ohh and i still use the version 1.05f of fantasy grounds so no problems :D

wizard of newfoundland
August 28th, 2007, 20:40
this thread is closed