PDA

View Full Version : Bug Report Passive Perception calculated wrong

vaughnlannister
August 2nd, 2021, 13:33
Hey guys,

I noticed today that the passive perceptions on player sheets are not properly determined.

Passive perception should be calculated so:

10 + wis modifier

+5 if you have advantage on perception and -5 on disadvantage. (though some players might prefer an option to turn this rule on or off)

Mmh there is a way to change the modifier of passive perception by pressing control and using the mouse wheel, that I'm aware of, though that does not neglect this being a bug.

Thanks!

vaughnlannister
August 2nd, 2021, 13:44
Solved, it is calculated correctly, when you take into account the skill proficiency!

superteddy57
August 2nd, 2021, 13:46
Please also report such issues in the related ruleset bug report thread. This space is meant for issue with the overall program.

vaughnlannister
August 6th, 2021, 16:44
Ok, I wasn't sure where to report, though will now report them in the ruleset in the future!

superteddy57
August 6th, 2021, 16:55
I can tell you the lines are blurry as to what is an issue when something goes wrong. I just wanted to inform you not to be afraid to post in ruleset dedicated forums for help with said ruleset. Those forums are also a wealth of information from the users that frequent them. You did nothing wrong as this is also a great place to receive help as well.