PDA

View Full Version : Mists of Ravenloft/Crown of Souls

Tim Goodwin
August 15th, 2007, 21:25
Hey--I'm currently looking for gamers that would like to show thier skills against the prodigious Mists of Ravenloft...

Enter the realm of shadows and mystery.
Fight a gallery of undead; including zombies, ghouls, wraiths, and specters--and attempt to enter the lair of the Wraith Queen and wrestle from her the Crown of Souls--it may be the only thing that can return you to your own world again...

At this time I have three players that are very excited about the direction that the game is going, and would like to invite others to join us. I have been a Dungeon Master extstensively, and I incorporate my skills as a published writer of science-fiction/fantasy, as well as a professional artist. Looking only for intelligent gamers--who like to use their intellect, inasmuch as they like to hack and slash. If this sounds like something that you can get excited about, let me know.
--T
:bandit:

scytale2
August 15th, 2007, 22:44
Sounds like fun - when are you likely to be running it? i.e. what day/time?

FlatNineSharpFive
August 16th, 2007, 03:02
Interesting. Let me know the details.

SimplyMilk
August 16th, 2007, 22:59
I would be interested as well.

Tim Goodwin
August 17th, 2007, 01:21
The days aren't set in stone--gaming is determined by when people want to play; when they are able to play; so far the gaming has been Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday, between the hours of 8pm to 11pm and 11pm to 2am. However, if people express an interest to play before these times, they let me know a day in advance, so that I can set the campaign up for the following day. Just let me know what works for you, and I will try to work around the schedule. Those interested parties can reach me at [email protected]
--Cheers
-Tim