PDA

View Full Version : Table Color Issue - Pathfinder

Terenn
July 30th, 2021, 20:03
Hello,

The attached screenshot is from the Paizo Pathfinder reference guide. The white text on the yellow/parchment background is almost impossible to read. Any way to adjust this?

Thanks!

Talyn
July 30th, 2021, 21:15
Same as your other thread: you've got at least two themes selected simultaneously, and one is setting the text color to white which is unreadable in certain cases such as this. Just choose one theme.

Terenn
August 2nd, 2021, 15:24
Same as your other thread: you've got at least two themes selected simultaneously, and one is setting the text color to white which is unreadable in certain cases such as this. Just choose one theme.

Hello - Per my other post, it looks like only one theme is being loaded. Other thoughts?

superteddy57
August 2nd, 2021, 16:08
The issue here is the reference manual creator used a frame around that part of the manual. That frame is not changed with the theme. This particular frame is called page. That is why you are experiencing the issue. I'll pass this along to the theme creator and see if we can find a solution.

jwatmough
August 2nd, 2021, 16:14
Thanks for pointing this out, I will get it fixed straight away.

Talyn
August 2nd, 2021, 22:13
That was my next step... I did remember a long time ago this issue came up and it was just a matter of certain (most/all???) of the 'generic' themes don't necessarily account for the various frame textures available, so the text color chosen for the theme will end up unreadable against certain frame backgrounds. But thanks @jwatmough for giving things a look-see! :)

superteddy57
August 2nd, 2021, 23:17
That was my next step... I did remember a long time ago this issue came up and it was just a matter of certain (most/all???) of the 'generic' themes don't necessarily account for the various frame textures available, so the text color chosen for the theme will end up unreadable against certain frame backgrounds. But thanks @jwatmough for giving things a look-see! :)

What am I? Chop liver? I looked too! :P

damned
August 3rd, 2021, 00:30
Yep. Chopped. Liver.

superteddy57
August 3rd, 2021, 03:12
Yep. Chopped. Liver.

Haha, thanks for the vote :)

LordEntrails
August 3rd, 2021, 04:40
Pate is pretty valuable stuff...

Talyn
August 3rd, 2021, 20:54
What am I? Chop liver? I looked too! :P

If you go around saying my job is to crack the whip to improve your morale, I can't exactly go around being nice to you, eh? :p