PDA

View Full Version : monster ac display?

VgnFrnd
August 15th, 2007, 05:09
I am having two problems with the display of monsters in FGI (updated to 1.05) with the msrd rule set: 1) The ac field will not display, and 2) some of the tabs on the monster "cards" will not scroll. I have attached a .jpeg screenshot of a typical monster card to this post, so hopefully my meaning will be clear.

Some of the monster tabs do have the little up and down arrows that enable scrolling, but many of them do not. None of the monster cards display the ac field.

Can someone help me troubleshoot this problem? Thank you.

Foen
August 15th, 2007, 06:29
Hi

I'm not familiar with the ruleset you are talking about, so I'm sorry if my reply seems a bit weak.

You might be able to work around the lack of scrolling by resizing the windows. To do this, hold down the ctrl key while dragging a corner of the window, and you should be able to see additional detail.

If you want a more complete solution (including the AC issue) you might want to try the supplier of your ruleset.

Stuart
(Foen)

VgnFrnd
August 15th, 2007, 13:18
Thank you for the reply, Foen. I didn't know about the ctrl-click-drag procedure for resizing windows. That helps. I'll also try PMing Thore_Ironrock about the msrd ruleset. He seems to be the go-to-guy for questions about it.

Meanwhile, if anyone else has any additional insights, I'd like to hear them! :)