PDA

View Full Version : FG Dev Tools

mattekure
July 28th, 2021, 16:24
I see that the FG Dev Tools extensions are in the Forge now. Previously, access to them was tied to our account when doing conversion work for Smiteworks. Going forward, should people who already had them tied to their account re-add them from the Forge, or just leave it as is?

lokiare
July 28th, 2021, 16:36
I see that the FG Dev Tools extensions are in the Forge now. Previously, access to them was tied to our account when doing conversion work for Smiteworks. Going forward, should people who already had them tied to their account re-add them from the Forge, or just leave it as is?

You should use the Forge version. That version will be updated and the old version in our patch system will not be updated.

mattekure
July 28th, 2021, 16:37
You should use the Forge version. That version will be updated and the old version in our patch system will not be updated.

Ok, is there anything we have to do to disable/remove the old version? its not something we could download/install, it was all done via the auto update mechanism

mattekure
July 28th, 2021, 16:39
Also when adding the FG Dev Tools - Conversion Checker I get an error "Failure to create subscription in patch system"