PDA

View Full Version : Dates don't match in my delivery from a month ago

SilentRuin
July 27th, 2021, 22:16
During test phase multiple files did not work. A while later it was fixed and I redelivered with an .ext and .mod with some errors. I then corrected them and successfully redelivered. It was approved. I set it to live. Thought it was data - thought it was tested as data - but now shows vault. Changed to data so now shows data.

Before I did anything.

Changed to data.

Before and after this still showed as if the one marked as approved and live was not the one "loaded"

Personally I don't think its really data as I would think that would require some sort of approval and not just changing the pull down. But it does not change when I go back - now shows data always.

smelton
July 27th, 2021, 23:03
This is not a bug. You set the install folder on a BUILD and you are looking at the timestamp of an ITEM.

SilentRuin
July 27th, 2021, 23:15
This is not a bug. You set the install folder on a BUILD and you are looking at the timestamp of an ITEM.

I don't even know what that means.

SilentRuin
July 27th, 2021, 23:17
I guess I'll just redeliver and make sure the version is in Data for sure.

Mike Serfass
July 28th, 2021, 03:12
By "item" he means a product. You set up your death indicator extension on June 24 as an item in the forge.
By "build" he means when you drop files into the build queue and click the submit build button. This is the package that's downloaded. Each build gets a different date.
An item (extension product) has multiple builds (releases).
So you created death indicators on June 24, created a package to go out on June 24 (build 1), then made an updated package for download on July 13 (build 2).
I hope that was explained well enough and didn't further confuse anyone.