PDA

View Full Version : Adding all PC tokens to map

JimSocks
July 25th, 2021, 18:07
It used to be, I could drag the green helmet on the combat tracker to move all Friendly tokens to the map.

Is this no longer a feature in Unity? It was super handy

Neovirtus
July 25th, 2021, 18:11
It is. Try without extensions, I guess?

LordEntrails
July 25th, 2021, 18:22
Works for me in a test campaign with no extensions...

MrDDT
July 25th, 2021, 18:46
It used to be, I could drag the green helmet on the combat tracker to move all Friendly tokens to the map.

Is this no longer a feature in Unity? It was super handy

Works for me in a test campaign with no extensions...

Works for me with all my exts.

bmos
July 25th, 2021, 19:25

Is this no longer a feature in Unity? It was super handyI have seen this occur with an extension, but I forget which one (and that extension fixed it with an update).

EDIT: It was Token Height Indicator that I was thinking of. If you are using Token Height Indicator, make sure it's up to date.
If that is not what is causing it for your, see what extension is causing it and send the dev this post (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?66566-5E-Token-Height-Indicator&p=601099&highlight=drag#post601099) as it should show how it can be fixed.

JimSocks
July 25th, 2021, 20:35
Funny! I have exactly ONE extension installed nowadays: and it’s token height indicator LOL

I’ll look for the update to that sucker!

Thanks everyone!

Klandare
July 26th, 2021, 16:45
Something to know though if you use the helmets to move the characters; they will lose their memory of the map with Line of Sight. it is quite annoying but that is how it works. Basically, when you use the green helmet to move them; it is essentially removing all the tokens from the map and putting them back on.

JimSocks
July 26th, 2021, 19:34
Thanks for the info!

I only use it when moving them (or a LOT of enemies) to a new map or between maps.

It does work for the red helmet too, right? I’m not at home to check myself right now lol

LordEntrails
July 26th, 2021, 19:47
Thanks for the info!

I only use it when moving them (or a LOT of enemies) to a new map or between maps.

It does work for the red helmet too, right? I’m not at home to check myself right now lol
It works for all 3 factions; green, yellow, red :)

JimSocks
July 26th, 2021, 20:08
Wonderful. I thought I remembered it working for all helmets- but it’s been awhile since I used it for the red ones! Thanks LE