PDA

View Full Version : alpha and drowing tool request

zifnab69_fr
August 12th, 2007, 16:09
hy...
First, sorry for my bad english.....:cry:
i'm trying FG ( v1.05) and i thing there is some little things to improve to be a very very goot RPG tool...

1) is it possible to change the fog of war alpha setting for the game master...
for me it's difficult to see exactly the map and to "unmask" what i realy want.
perhaps it's just a little thing to mod.....

2) it 'll be great to have more tools to draw on map. for now there is just a small pen . i'll be cool to have some different brush . Same thing for the fog of war... the tool to unmask the fog is not very easy to use. i'll like to have a good brush to unmask the map , or some tools like the pointers one( and an undo function, when i made a mistake)

3) actualy we can't write on map or just with the pen. it'll be great to be able to write on map with keybord....

Thank you :)

scytale2
August 13th, 2007, 09:57
Agreed it's a bit fiddly, especially when you are trying to be careful not to reveal secret doors or adjacent rooms. The "rubber" tool would be the most useful, I think, with the current system used for large portions of area.

richvalle
August 13th, 2007, 15:23
The drawing tools should get an upgrade in FGII at some point.

Oberoten
August 13th, 2007, 22:09
It is pretty much the most "in dire need of an upgrade" part of FG at the moment.

Sigurd
August 14th, 2007, 08:24
I know its not useful to you but there is little point in improvement requests for 1.05. Version Two is a big improvement and a free upgrade for a license in good standing. If you liked 1.05 and have lost your license etc... I recommend you buy 2.0.

Its a good program that deserves support.

Sigurd

zifnab69_fr
August 14th, 2007, 08:33
hy....
i don't want an improvement for 1.05 i know the upgrate to v2 is free, so , no need.....
but for now i can just test on the 1.05...
we are looking for "who want to play" and then to buy v2 licences....
i look lots of RPG software and yours is one of the best... Juste need Fog of war improvement and ambiant sound to be the real best
i read the change log of the v2 and i don't see there is improvement for Fog of war and drawing.... perhaps there is ?
Thank you

richvalle
August 14th, 2007, 14:38
Nope, FOW and drawing is the same in V2 as in 1.05.

The devs have said they will revisit the drawing tool at some point in V2. I've not seen anything about FOW.

rv

FlatNineSharpFive
August 16th, 2007, 05:31
I'd love pressure sensitive support for the eraser on a graphics tablet...
shape drawing tools with snap to grid...COLOR!!! and Layers.

FG could be so much more useful with better drawing tools.

zifnab69_fr
August 16th, 2007, 14:23
Lol FlatNineSharpFive....
No need of a Photoshop like tool, but just "Mspaint" tool 'll be grate.