PDA

View Full Version : LFP *Evil Campaign* Need 1 more player Sundays 9pm GMT+2 5e ongoing campaign

XexusB
July 24th, 2021, 05:21
This is an ongoing campaign since last October, that I expect will continue on for a while. We've occasionally lost players due to irl coming up, so we're currently looking for another player.
The party is currently: 1 Eladrin Bard, 1 Dragonborn Sorcerer, 1 Water Genasi Rogue/Warlock, 1 Goblin Fighter

FG License: Ultimate
Game System: D&D 5e

Day of week and time: Sundays 9pm GMT+2
Planned Duration & Frequency: 3-5 hours weekly
Term: long term, ongoing homebrew campaign

Text or Voice: voice
Voice software used: Discord
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No

Roleplay & Combat mix:50/50, but depends on player influence
Number of Players in game & needed: 4 currently in,, need 1 more
Character starting level & equipment: 8, with 1 very rare, 2 rare, 3 uncommon items and 1000gp
Character restrictions: none, but since it is an evil campaign, a monstrous or exotic race is preferred.

Details of your scenario: For centuries, the civilised nations have prospered since the defeat of the Ancient Evil. They have spread their lands far and wide in this, the age of the Great Light. But now, unbeknownst to them, a terrible force of darkness stirs beneath the world. It calls to those black of heart, and rotten of soul. It calls to you. Will you heed the Siren's Song?

Characters must be some degree of evil, and it should be a justified trait i.e. integrated into their backstory. Not simply, I kill everyone I see because yolo...

We can discuss in depth details over Discord