PDA

View Full Version : D&D Today Saturday 11th August

scytale2
August 11th, 2007, 17:39
If we have players, then I can run something tonight for 2-4 people. Come visit me at oily dice huge dice if you want to play.

The intention would be to start at 7.00PM UK Time (GMT+1 at the moment, I think), but come along any time.

jameswllorimer
August 11th, 2007, 18:18
I've just downloaded FG2 Lite, and would love to play my first game.. if you have room for a newbie in your midst.. then let me know... I'm UK GMT.. and am ready and raring to go!

Larry

scytale2
August 11th, 2007, 18:25
Ok, Larry come on over...the alias is listed above

jameswllorimer
August 11th, 2007, 18:34
Hmm I seem to have connection problems... I click on create new character and things lock up... let me play for a bit and see if I can sort it.

scytale2
August 11th, 2007, 18:35
Yes try again, I was logged off the split second you logged on, so that might have caused the lock-up.

scytale2
August 12th, 2007, 09:14
Thanks to the intelligent players the game attracted. they have gone some way to unravelling the adventure plot. Follow-up session 25th August, same time! New players, feel free to message me, if you would like to participate.

scytale2
August 24th, 2007, 17:41
Thanks to the intelligent players the game attracted. they have gone some way to unravelling the adventure plot. Follow-up session 25th August, same time! New players, feel free to message me, if you would like to participate.

Ok, well this is tomorrow, Saturday.

As promised, I am very happy to run this again tomorrow at 7.00PM UK time, so please post here, if you would like to take part. We are half way through the adventure, but it will not be difficult to bring people up to speed. PM me for the alias, if you wish to play, or post here. I may post it on this thread nearer the time, depending upon whether people contact me.

You will need a standard PHB 3rd level character with masterwork items only.

The module is more of a mystery solver than combat, although there will be a mix.

scytale2
August 24th, 2007, 22:48
Just in case people know the adventure it is the Troll Lord Games adventure, which features the "Charon Fiend murders".

To date, the party have travelled into the lands of Lord Galveston. With an initial frosty reception in the village of Arles, they received a warm reception at the church in Capendu. A night staking out the countryside left them wet and bedraggled, but with a sighting of the fiend.

The following day, they set out to track it to its lair...

If you would like to generate a character, it should be 3rd level with any class from the PHB ok. 25pt buy for stats, but with 450gp for equipment.

scytale2
August 25th, 2007, 17:56
Server will be up shortly and the game will start in just over an hour at 7.00PM UK Time. We have a couple of spots available - a fighter would be useful.

UK is currently at GMT+1

scytale2
August 26th, 2007, 00:18
Thanks to all who came to the adventure. I enjoyed your company and the rpg was excellent throughout.

To all intents and purposes we completed the meat of the adventure, but you did not manage to solve the mystery of the murders, although you were mighty close to doing so. Time ran out - as usual in FG:)