PDA

View Full Version : trying to edit monster tokens in an AP

Alundrell
July 21st, 2021, 09:01
I am Fairly new to fantasy grounds, I have run a game of ghost of saltmarsh for 5E on classic. I recently upgraded to Unity and got AP1 of Shattered Star for pathfinder. I tried to edit the token of a monster in that adventure as well as link a custom map into a story entry and it won't let me. all of the entries and monsters in the campaign are reed only. I can do this in Ghost of salt marsh. all the lock icons will unlock in that campaign. Am I missing something or doing something wrong with the pathfinder AP? Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Zacchaeus
July 21st, 2021, 09:37
Welcome to FG.

Sounds like the Ap was created as read only; in which case you'll want to make copies of the entries you want to edit and then edit the copies. And report the issue in the bugs thread at the top of the PF1 forum.

Trenloe
July 21st, 2021, 10:13
Welcome to the FG forums!

As Zacchaeus has mentioned, I can confirm that this product was created with the NPCs locked. Please report this issue in the PF1 DLC bug reporting thread here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?38100-Official-Pathfinder-Modules-Bug-Report-Thread

Alundrell
July 22nd, 2021, 02:46
Thanks, guys! the issue has been reported.

superteddy57
July 22nd, 2021, 05:03
MOD: moved to PF1e forums