PDA

View Full Version : Eberron Expeditions ~ Tuesdays (9pm eastern)

NymTevlyn
August 10th, 2007, 22:07
I'll fill in details about the campaign and character creation later, but first I'd like to see what kind of interest there is for it. It'll run on Tuesday evenings, starting at 9pm eastern and run until no one wants to play anymore. Campaign discussions and other such matters will be handled on my own forums here:

https://jaderaven.com/forums/index.php/board,11.0.html

heavens_gatekeeper
August 10th, 2007, 22:11
Im a pretty big fan of Eberron, the time you picked out is pretty good too (until house is back on anywho :) ). definitly be up for that.

NymTevlyn
August 10th, 2007, 22:29
Im a pretty big fan of Eberron, the time you picked out is pretty good too (until house is back on anywho :) ). definitly be up for that.
Well, this is going to be a long term campaign. I'd rather not have people join that aren't going to stick around once some tv show comes back on. I'm kind of tired of campaigns just dying out or the players changing every month.

heavens_gatekeeper
August 11th, 2007, 02:50
lol, i wasnt actually being too serious, i dont even have cable.. would actually be perfect, cause it takes several hours to download.. and im always the last one to back out of a campaign, just love the game :square:

NymTevlyn
August 11th, 2007, 05:03
Ah, ok. Sorry. As I said, I'm just burnt out on games that never get off the ground.

andrew woodhead
August 11th, 2007, 06:54
i definitely feel the same way about games and weak commitments. im happy to give it a shot and if it works out you can count on me to stick around. ive been trying to get into a steady game for months, so it would be great if this worked. if your game gets going, you can count on me.

scytale2
August 11th, 2007, 10:28
Good luck with the campaign, Nym! Unfortunately, due to the timezone, I couldn't participate, but Eberron is such a good setting, that otherwise I would. For interest's sake, what continent would you be running it on?

NymTevlyn
August 11th, 2007, 10:34
I'm going to base it out of Stormhome on the northern coast of Aundair. An npc will be a ship captain with an adventurer's guild named... Eberron Expeditions. ;p

Reinforcements
August 11th, 2007, 15:34
Wow, this sounds pretty great. I've been looking for an Eberron game, and the time is just right, too. I look forward to more information about the game!

Beldryn
August 11th, 2007, 19:23
hey, hopped on over from the fum board. I'm interested in another Eb campaign. developed a liking for it after playing in it for over a year.

NymTevlyn
August 11th, 2007, 22:24
Current Players (In order of priority):
Beldryn
Heavens_Gatekeeper
Andrew Woodhead
Reinforcements

I'll begin typing up character creation stuff. If you can, plan on meeting at 9pm eastern on this coming Tuesday (8.14.07) for character creation and stuff. The game should be ready to start on the 21st then.

Tropico
August 11th, 2007, 22:42
Pff, I would have jumped into this with both feet if I weren't already inundated with both games and work and wanting to GM my own game soon (err, I mean someday).

To those who got in, congratulations, the setting is great, Nym is a great online-GM, very atmospheric and very dependable. To Nym, I wish you the best of luck with it for sure.

NymTevlyn
August 11th, 2007, 22:50
Thanks for the kind words, Tropico. :D The setting is Eberron though, not the one I ran for you and the others on those Wednesdays.

andrew woodhead
August 12th, 2007, 00:32
that sounds good, Nym. i will be there for the character creation meeting then. let us know when the game is up on the calendar

thanks

NymTevlyn
August 12th, 2007, 23:52
If you all could, please register on my forums (https://jaderaven.com/forums/index.php), where I'll be keeping track of the campaign and be using it for roleplaying some stuff in between games.

Here's the thread for character creation information: https://jaderaven.com/forums/index.php/topic,9.msg9.html#msg9

Archamus
August 13th, 2007, 16:01
I'm not too late to join am I? I just looked at the forum over on FUM and read that you were going to run an Eberron game.

NymTevlyn
August 13th, 2007, 17:27
Nope, not too late. If you were one of the ones in the FUM Eberron game that got cancelled, you have priority over others, to make up for having that one cancelled.

Archamus
August 13th, 2007, 17:58
I've signed up over at the forum and I'll be on tomorrow night for character creation. I'll have to decide what I'm going to be tonight and start thinking about a character background.

ConnorElzaim
August 15th, 2007, 01:42
Hmmm... I've only ever played in the greyhawk world, so I find my self curious and mystified by the Eberron setting. Would it be required that I actually own a copy of campaign guide? Anyways, while I'm a student and in pacific time I can guarantee that the time of 9PM doesn't conflict with anything really....especially on a tuesday. Anyways I'm interested, so I guess I should register.

NymTevlyn
August 15th, 2007, 01:52
Currently the game is full, but if people on the list don't even show up for the introductory meeting tonight in... eight minutes, I'll axe them from the list and open it up.

Perren
August 31st, 2007, 14:58
I have signed up on the Calendar. tuesday night is perfect for me.

NymTevlyn
August 31st, 2007, 20:17
The campaign is full right now, but you're on the wait list if a spot opens up.

Perren
September 2nd, 2007, 16:21
The campaign is full right now, but you're on the wait list if a spot opens up.

KK
Thanks
(wow i have to add more to get it to post.)

glacius
September 4th, 2007, 20:17
I would also like a spot on the waiting list i am a dedicated player and would be in for the long haul.

iserith
September 12th, 2007, 23:10
Hi, feel free to add me plus one to the Tuesday night game if you have room. We're well-versed in Eberron and can bring a lot to the table roleplaying-wise.

I've personally run three Eberron campaigns- on online, two in person, set in Sharn, Sharn, and Xen'drik respectively. I'd be interested to see the campaign set in Aundair!

NymTevlyn
September 13th, 2007, 06:19
You might be in a long haul for a wait. The five players I have now seem to be keepers heh. In other words, they show up to each session. I'll keep your names handy though.

scytale2
September 13th, 2007, 15:35
You might be in a long haul for a wait. The five players I have now seem to be keepers heh. In other words, they show up to each session. I'll keep your names handy though.

Seems like those non-voice sessions aren't so bad:p

NymTevlyn
September 13th, 2007, 22:48
Seems like those non-voice sessions aren't so bad:p
:p Funny man. :D