PDA

View Full Version : Savage Worlds and VGII?

ProfMarks
August 10th, 2007, 05:08
In reading the documentation over at Digital Adventures, it states that Savage Worlds patch is only compatable with the 1.05f patch. I'd like to grab the FGII download itself, but am concerned it will not work. Any insight?

Also, does the Savage world set work with the Lite Download? Could be me, but I was a little unclear to me.

Thanks for the help, I can't wait to dig in.

Hamish
August 10th, 2007, 08:56
Hello there,

As far as I know, the Savage Worlds ruleset for FG2 from Digital Adventures is not ready yet, but will be released soon. As for the Lite version, you only need the Full version if you're going to be the GM in a game. That's the only time you'll need a Full version, as a player you can play any ruleset with the Lite version.

ProfMarks
August 10th, 2007, 13:54
Appreciate the response Hamish. As I plan on picking FGII for the five or so friends I plan on playing with, that nugget of info about the LITE version just saved me a decent amount of cash.

Waldo Pepper
August 10th, 2007, 14:08
The SW ruleset for 2.0 will theoretically be released at Gencon so it should be available within the next week or two. I'm also anxiously awaiting its arrival.