PDA

View Full Version : Vehicles and Combat Tracker

Mansquatch62
July 16th, 2021, 23:16
I'm running a space campaign and am dealing with some starship combat. However Vehicles can't be placed on the combat tracker so I can't run it that way.
I've created a series of NPC's that are spaceships, which combined with graphics I've created works well enough; but the players can't interact with them because I can't assign NPC's to player control.
So,
I've had to create Characters that are ships. If I want multiple people to be able to interact with the "Ship" character, I have to create multiple "Ship" character copies for each player to take control.
Very cumbersome.
Am I missing something? Is there actually a way to build vehicles and have them operate on the combat tracker?

ronnke
July 18th, 2021, 00:32
I'm running a space campaign and am dealing with some starship combat. However Vehicles can't be placed on the combat tracker so I can't run it that way.
I've created a series of NPC's that are spaceships, which combined with graphics I've created works well enough; but the players can't interact with them because I can't assign NPC's to player control.
So,
I've had to create Characters that are ships. If I want multiple people to be able to interact with the "Ship" character, I have to create multiple "Ship" character copies for each player to take control.
Very cumbersome.
Am I missing something? Is there actually a way to build vehicles and have them operate on the combat tracker?

Unfortunately, vehicles cannot be added to the Combat Tracker...yet. This is a feature on the todo list for the ruleset.

Nexos
July 20th, 2021, 12:30
I did a pirate campaign last year and I'm going to do a space one next year so yeah, vehicles in the combat tracker is the feature that I'm hoping for the most! Fingers crossed :)