PDA

View Full Version : Rappan Athuk Session 42 Open Game Sat Noon PDT GMT-7

Griogre
August 10th, 2007, 04:51
Rappan Athuk is a con open gaming room style campaign. Object is just to “sit down” and have fun exploring a huge old style dungeon. This is a dungeon crawl with “pick up” characters and players. Different character every session? Fine. Can only commit to one session? Great.

I’m looking for 4-6 players a session. If you are free and just want to play some D&D this Saturday come join in the fun at the "granddaddy of all dungeons". The current character level is 9th. Please, 9th level is too high for a beginning player - this is not a good game to start in - you will not only kill yourself but may kill the rest of the group. :(

If you want to play jump on over here (https://www.fouruglymonsters.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=35) to my forum at Four Ugly Monsters and read the "stickys" for character creation, campaign details and to sign up for Session 42.

I have at least one seat, maybe two open for Saturday's game and a pre gen Fighter for any who don't have time to make a character and just want to play some D&D. There is a time zone converter link on the sign up page if you aren't certain of the starting time.