PDA

View Full Version : Purchase Not Downloading

Uraence
July 16th, 2021, 04:38
I backed the Survivalist's Guide to Spelunking for 5th Edition and got my redemption code. I entered it and it shows up in my purchase history, but it isn't downloading when I update my game.

I noticed it was to my gmail account, which is what I have setup for Kickstarter, but my Fantasy Grounds e-mail is a different one. So I tried to gift it to my Fantasy Grounds account name, but it's still now showing up. Any idea on how to fix this?

Thanks for your time.

LordEntrails
July 16th, 2021, 05:33
You will probably need to reach out to support directly, https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/1/group/4

Uraence
July 16th, 2021, 06:59
Thanks.

Kelrugem
August 9th, 2021, 13:00
Hello,
Pleased to see your issue, I have same issue.
I just purchased a product from the store and the download link is broken. Store and Billing Issues Not Covered Above. Not Getting Emails from Forum or Store?

Did you try to update FG using the update button in the FG launcher? Is it about FG classic or FG unity (you wrote in a classic thread, and classic may not be able to update such things because it does not get updated, not sure)? :) Usually you do not need any download links, it happens using the launcher :)

And welcome to the forums :)

Trenloe
August 10th, 2021, 08:09
Did you try to update FG using the update button in the FG launcher? Is it about FG classic or FG unity (you wrote in a classic thread, and classic may not be able to update such things because it does not get updated, not sure)? :) Usually you do not need any download links, it happens using the launcher :)

And welcome to the forums :)
They didn’t last long, they were unfortunately a spammer.

Kelrugem
August 10th, 2021, 09:18
They didn’t last long, they were unfortunately a spammer.

ah, I see :D