PDA

View Full Version : [BUG] Cypher System Rulesets

wndrngdru
July 13th, 2021, 02:49
On the inventory tab of all 3 Cypher System rulesets (Cypher System, Numenera, The Strange), the Add Item and Edit List buttons are occupying the same space.

Additionally, on The Strange inventory tab, there is some text hanging off the left edge of the window.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=48178&stc=1&d=1626140854

superteddy57
July 13th, 2021, 16:37
On the inventory tab of all 3 Cypher System rulesets (Cypher System, Numenera, The Strange), the Add Item and Edit List buttons are occupying the same space.

Additionally, on The Strange inventory tab, there is some text hanging off the left edge of the window.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=48178&stc=1&d=1626140854

Thank you for the report. We will have a look at the issue.

superteddy57
July 14th, 2021, 03:44

Pushed a fix that moves the iedit button from under the iadd button. I could not replicate the mysterious text to the left of your picture. Are you using it in FGU or FGC?

wndrngdru
July 14th, 2021, 06:27
Pushed a fix that moves the iedit button from under the iadd button. I could not replicate the mysterious text to the left of your picture. Are you using it in FGU or FGC?

Wow, that was quick! I'm using it in FGU, but I just tried it in FGC and get the same thing.
It only happens on the Inventory tab. I'm wondering if that's the heading that goes over the Recursion button column.

All I have to do to recreate is:
Create new campaign using The Strange ruleset.
Create new character
Select Inventory tab.

superteddy57
July 14th, 2021, 07:04
Wow, that was quick! I'm using it in FGU, but I just tried it in FGC and get the same thing.
It only happens on the Inventory tab. I'm wondering if that's the heading that goes over the Recursion button column.

All I have to do to recreate is:
Create new campaign using The Strange ruleset.
Create new character
Select Inventory tab.

Oh, you mentioned only Cypher as that is the base ruleset and The Strange is built on top of it. I'll look it over.

wndrngdru
July 14th, 2021, 15:34
Oh, you mentioned only Cypher as that is the base ruleset and The Strange is built on top of it. I'll look it over.

In my defense, I did say this... ;)

darrenan
July 15th, 2021, 18:16
@superteddy57 I can field this one unless you already have a fix in place.

EDIT: I just committed the fix, it was a one-liner.

superteddy57
July 15th, 2021, 18:20
@superteddy57 I can field this one unless you already have a fix in place.

You may take care of it. I haven't had a chance to look at the second issue due to something else coming up needing my attention.

ProfDogg
August 16th, 2021, 02:00
Is LOS disabled in the Numenera ruleset? I dropped a map but can't get it to activate.

ProfDogg
August 16th, 2021, 02:12
Is LOS disabled in the Numenera ruleset? I dropped a map but can't get it to activate. Never mind... I had a mask up too so that's why my vision never changed. Duh...