PDA

View Full Version : Sidebar with a blank button?

Galdor
July 12th, 2021, 10:35
Hi,

I have just bought Symbaroum and I noticed that there is a blank button on the sidebar... if I click on it opens a blank window.
Is it a kind of error? If not, what's its purpose?

Here is my sidebar with all the buttons on:48160 (the blank one is between "Races" and "Rituals")

Zacchaeus
July 12th, 2021, 11:13
It might depend on the theme you are using perhaps? Do you see the blank button in options > sidebar and can remove it there?

Galdor
July 12th, 2021, 11:34
It might depend on the theme you are using perhaps? Do you see the blank button in options > sidebar and can remove it there?
Yes, I can see it in options > sidebar and I can remove it there. But I am not using any theme or extension: I would like to know if it's a kind of error or, if not, what's its purpose...

vegaserik
July 12th, 2021, 12:53
Yes, I can see it in options > sidebar and I can remove it there. But I am not using any theme or extension: I would like to know if it's a kind of error or, if not, what's its purpose...

It's an error of some sort. I just get Table 10: Armor and get an error pop up. I know the team is working on an overhaul of this ruleset it get it more up to standards and get more product out finally.

Valyar
July 12th, 2021, 14:25
This will be fixed in the upcoming release.
The library in question is for reference tables.