PDA

View Full Version : LF 1-2 P 5E Monday, 7:30, UTC-5/EST

charmov
July 8th, 2021, 18:42
I have found 2 players for this game. Please consider this thread closed. Thank you!

Hi Everyone! I’m looking to add 1 or 2 players to my table.

Game System: D&D 5E

Proposed Day of Week: Monday

Proposed Time of Day: 7:30

Your Timezone: UTC-5, EST

Proposed Frequency: Bi-Weekly
------------
GM/Player License: Ultimate with Essentials Bundle

Voice/Text: We use Signal for voice but Discord for PBP and general chat

Mix of RPG/Combat/Strategy: It’s a good mix. I try to have at least one fun combat encounter per session with lots of opportunities for PC’s to interact with the world AND each other in non-combat ways.

Permitted Source Books: PHB only. If you’d like one or two options from other books, we can definitely talk about that.

Permitted/Restricted Player Options: I’m trying to keep this game a bit more basic. The table is NSFW and I would prefer more mature players. It can get pretty graphic with critical hit descriptions or kill shots and it can be a little racy at times. I do demand that everyone at my table respect the other players and expect them to be fans of each others’ characters.

FGU/D&D EXP: I’m relatively new to FGU. I have a pretty good handle on it but my players are still getting used to it. I welcome new players, new to D&D and/or Fantasy Grounds. I myself have been playing D&D and other games for well over 20 years.

Setting/Adventure Info: I run a pretty RAW table but with plenty of player choice. The setting for this game is a mix of Avatar and berserk with comedy and light drama. Currently, the party is 3 players, human Monk, human ranger, and gnome wizard. The party is 4th level.

Duration of sessions: We typically play until 10:30 or 11 UTC-5/EST.

If this sounds interesting to you and you would like to test my game, please PM me.