PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 or 4 Players LF Game Sun 2-6 CDT OR Fri 6p OR Mon 7p US Time Zone 5E

JalapenoTrellis
July 5th, 2021, 22:16
Template then prose below:
Game: D&D 5e
Group preferred: either online or in person
Experience: New (one player in the online option is new) / (I have about 6 months experience and have all the source books and do read them)
Location/Timezone: Austin, TX for me if in person; if online, 4 of us were available at 2-6p Sundays Central time
Availability: Sunday 11a-12a, Friday night 6p and later, Monday 7p and later, or every other Saturday
Preferred role: Players
Game style: hardcore, roleplay, hack'n'slash

Looking for a group that plays weekly anytime Sunday 11a-12a, Friday night 6p and later, Monday 7p and later, or every other Saturday. This could be in person in Austin or online. I am not brand new, but I am coming from a very rules light heavy RP in person group of 6 months and want to play more true D&D and go on adventures (not eat chicken fingers in the pub or play with those who do not read their class features, combat mechanics, or how to cast spells after a literal 6 months of weekly play--you either want to play this game, or you don't!). I enjoy RP, but I also like the structure when game mechanics are followed. Also, I enjoy the challenge of resource management (long resting after all battles is not fun to me; open to food, water, money, time, etc).

If online, there is a group of 4 of us just looking for a DM for the time slot of Sunday 2-6p central time. We were 1 session in (plus a session 0 and lots of character / DM interaction for character creation) when the DM went AWOL and deleted his server and all online direct messaging to him on Fantasy Grounds. We have invested some time creating characters that we may want to use (gloomstalker ranger, storm sorc, tempest cleric, genie dao warlock, none of us hyper optimized even though we know how to do that). We seemed to have decent chemistry on our first get together, so this option is ideal. However, I also just want to play and am open to creating a new character or joining something already going, which is why I ALSO listed the above available times for me individually.