PDA

View Full Version : [DnD5E] LFG Knob Door the Gnome would like you to make his smart a** acquaintance

VivaLeGrubblax
July 5th, 2021, 01:47
FG License: Demo license, looking to buy the ultimate but I'd like to play a game first and mess around with the system before I start running my own SKT game. I'll be buying all the modules and blah blah blah, and yes I'll totally invite you to play in my game.

Time Zone: USA, PST. I live in Los Angeles.

Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Able to play weekly, would love a consistent weekly game actually. and in the evenings. Weekdays work the best for me.

Term: Long term, short term, one shot whatever whatever.

Voice: I can do voice, video, type really fast. Multitalented D&Der here.

Game System Preferred: DnD 5E, kinda really only experienced with DnD as a roleplaying game. Third edition mostly, but I got really into fifth a couple years ago and was running games for my friends, we had just started SKT and covid hit and ruined everything. Now, I just found out about this VTT thing and here we go... I have been playing around with FG as a demo user as much as I can given the limited tools at my disposal. I'm a quick study and after a couple questions I'll be right on in there with the best of them.

Character Type Preferred: I like playing support characters, bards, clerics. Gnomes, Dwarves, Halflings the little folk, but across my gaming experience I've played it all and have no trouble finding the fun in any character type needed in a game. Hit me with it, lets effin do this.

About me: I'm a lifelong gamer. Lets do this! Get it! Lets Go

Sir Bluto of Faber
July 5th, 2021, 03:00
FG License: Demo license, looking to buy the ultimate but I'd like to play a game first and mess around with the system before I start running my own SKT game. I'll be buying all the modules and blah blah blah, and yes I'll totally invite you to play in my game.

Time Zone: USA, PST. I live in Los Angeles.

Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Able to play weekly, would love a consistent weekly game actually. and in the evenings. Weekdays work the best for me.

Term: Long term, short term, one shot whatever whatever.

Voice: I can do voice, video, type really fast. Multitalented D&Der here.

Game System Preferred: DnD 5E, kinda really only experienced with DnD as a roleplaying game. Third edition mostly, but I got really into fifth a couple years ago and was running games for my friends, we had just started SKT and covid hit and ruined everything. Now, I just found out about this VTT thing and here we go... I have been playing around with FG as a demo user as much as I can given the limited tools at my disposal. I'm a quick study and after a couple questions I'll be right on in there with the best of them.

Character Type Preferred: I like playing support characters, bards, clerics. Gnomes, Dwarves, Halflings the little folk, but across my gaming experience I've played it all and have no trouble finding the fun in any character type needed in a game. Hit me with it, lets effin do this.

About me: I'm a lifelong gamer. Lets do this! Get it! Lets Go

I have about 6 months playing on fantasy grounds and want to get a feel for DMing (I am terrible with tech and DMing with pencil and paper). However I will be able to demonstrate to you how to do the basics of the game and combat while practicing organizing info as I DM. It won't be a real game just me and you mucking around with "Lost minds of Phandelver" for like 45 mins while we both make mistakes and learn. So let me know if you are interested. What ever you decide I recommend getting FGU it is a lot of fun. They have paid one shots and campaigns were you pay a DM and they also have adventure league but I don't know exactly how they work. Adventure league is like serial episodic one shots random people join and play together for the one shot. So you might look in to them.
p.s
I have FGU so you will be able use my books. I have the standard three along with xanathars and Tashas.

VivaLeGrubblax
July 5th, 2021, 04:20
Yes, absolutely! I sent you a message, we can co-ordinate there.