PDA

View Full Version : Freedom City tokens

Guzalot
July 4th, 2021, 17:40
I just purchased Freedom City and I can't find the token pack. Does it even have one? If not I'm extremely disappointed to say the least.

Moon Wizard
July 4th, 2021, 17:54
I don't see any mention of a token pack for Freedom City in the product description on the FG store; nor any mention of any specific token art in the Freedom City product description on the GR web site.

As always, if you are unhappy with a purchase on our store; please take advantage of our 30-day money-back guarantee.

Regards,
JPG

Guzalot
July 4th, 2021, 18:12
I'll keep it, but every supplement I've bought for 5E, Traveller, Alien and Savage Worlds has included tokens and/or images for the NPC's. I just assumed it was standard practice, but I guess I was wrong. Disappointing.

johnecc
July 5th, 2021, 09:09
I don’t have a copy, but does it have any actual adventures? It looks like a setting guide, if there are no adventures it wouldn’t require tokens.

Guzalot
July 6th, 2021, 20:42
I don’t have a copy, but does it have any actual adventures? It looks like a setting guide, if there are no adventures it wouldn’t require tokens.

It has NPC's that need tokens. You'll need to create your own tokens for them if you're going to use them on a battlemap.

Honestly it's a good supplement otherwise, which is why I'm not asking for a refund.