PDA

View Full Version : Store bugs (??)

pr0phet77
July 2nd, 2021, 22:40
I have seen no other forum group with questions about the site and the store itself, so I am asking here:

1) Even when logged in, the store still shows the Login option at the top-right. I am not so sure if it actually registers myself as logged in. I wouldn't care so much if it wasn't for the second question.
2) I have synced Steam and DMsGuild accounts and I can see all my purchases in the relevant profile. However, when I check the bundles in the store, they do not show any of my purchased products as already purchased. Is this normal?

Have fun!

Griogre
July 2nd, 2021, 22:49
2) The bundles discounts are not cross across store fronts. If you want them then you should buy your books exclusively from one store or another.

If you are not using Steam to get regional pricing then, IMO its better to buy from the FG site since Valve doesn't take a cut.

If you have already bought from Steam but you would prefer to buy from the FG site in the future then reach out to support and they may be able to help you.

Edit: FYI the FG store has same prices as on Steam - including during the sales.

Nylanfs
July 6th, 2021, 12:40
Although sometimes with a couple of hours delay. Doug is on the East coast and Valve is on the west coast.