PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 player - WFRP 4th - GMT+2, evenings only

yoroba
July 1st, 2021, 12:25
I’ve been GMing Warhammer Fantasy RP 4th edition for almost 2 years and would like to try experiencing it as a player.

I’m located in GMT + 2 (Denmark), but I’m fine with +\- two timezones. I can only play evenings. A session every second or third week would fit perfect for me.

I am a fun loving guy (34 years old) who loves joking, but enjoy the serious, detective and horror-themed plotlines at the same time. I always value RP higher, in the characters I create, than combat- punch.

Best regards,

Simon

Byron Cavendish
July 2nd, 2021, 12:13
Would weekly sessions be too frequent for you?

yoroba
July 3rd, 2021, 03:01
Would weekly sessions be too frequent for you?

I’m willing to give it a go. Probably it could work.
I’m currently away on holiday, but will be home next Saturday, the 10th if July. I will have time that evening.

Can you tell me a little of your game?
I have time to create a character for myself during next week.

yoroba
July 3rd, 2021, 04:14
Sunday evening, the 11th might actually work even better for me.

Byron Cavendish
July 4th, 2021, 10:36
No problem, I'm actually on vacation as well. I'll look to talk to you more soon though! If you have discord, could you send me your contact details so that I can reach you?

yoroba
July 4th, 2021, 12:56
No problem, I'm actually on vacation as well. I'll look to talk to you more soon though! If you have discord, could you send me your contact details so that I can reach you?

I can’t remember my discord user ID right now, but when I come home to my PC around Friday in the upcoming week, I’ll copy and send it :-)

yoroba
July 8th, 2021, 14:50
I came home from vacation today.
My discord ID is: yoroba#3949

I have time tonight or tomorrow night if you're home as well.