PDA

View Full Version : LFP (3-4 Players) - PF2e, Abomination Vaults, Wednesdays at 7:00PM EST

BattleTree
June 29th, 2021, 06:31
FG License: I have FGU Ultimate
Game System: Pathfinder 2e

Time Zone: EST (GMT-4:00)
Day of week and time: Wednesday 7:00pm
If new game, planned start date: 7/14/2021
Planned Duration & Frequency: Approximately 4 hour sessions weekly
Term: Long Term

Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: Discord
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No

Roleplay & Combat mix: Probably 50/50 since this AP is a dungeon crawl. I am hoping to have a lot of fun RP opportunities throughout the vaults as well as in Otari. Things will definitely vary by session.
Number of Players in game & needed:4-5 need 3-4
Character starting level & equipment: Level 1 with standard starting gear we can go over anything special in session 0.
Character restrictions: Any official Paizo published material for PF2e is OK. Rare ancestries will be considered but we would need to have a quick discussion. Overall, I’m pretty flexible.
Details of your scenario:
When the mysterious lighthouse called Gauntlight glows with baleful light, the people of Otari suspect that it’s an ominous prelude to sinister events. Heroes must explore the ruins around the lighthouse and delve into the dungeon levels below. Hideous monsters, deadly traps, and vengeful ghosts all await those who dare to enter the sprawling dungeons known as the Abomination Vaults!

Hello everyone! I am looking for a few players to run through the new PF2e adventure path Abomination vaults. I have been running PF2e games for about a year now and have been playing TTRPGs for over 5 years. Below are a few bullets detailing things I expect from players and what you all can expect from me.

Be kind and respectful to your fellow players. The characters of our adventures may find themselves at odds, the players need not.
Know your character. This means that players should have a good idea of their abilities and choices during combat, as well as their significant behavioral traits and background characteristics that may become important during role play.
Make every effort to be on time. I am a flexible guy, if there are conflicts and players reach out to me beforehand, I will be accommodating. Life can sometimes be messy, our hobbies shouldn't have to be. That said, if the listed date and time is not something you believe can be made to work then it would be wise to look elsewhere for a game.
Have fun, and more importantly, contribute to the rest of the group’s fun. If everyone is working together to make the adventure enjoyable and immersive, we will certainly have a wonderful time.
No evil characters.
We will have a session 0 for the first session so everyone can meet each other and we can build our characters in FG.
No experience is necessary with PF2e I don’t have a problem helping anyone learn the system. I’m still learning all the ins and outs myself!
I will always try my best to be a fair GM to all my players and I definitely want you guys to succeed in your adventures. I do not support the adversarial GM – player relationship. Even though I play the “bad guys” I’m always on the player’s side.
Don’t be afraid to reach out if you have a problem with the game. Sometimes things don’t work out and that’s ok!

If you are interested in joining me on this adventure, please drop me a PM with a little bit about yourself and a quick character concept if you have one.
Thanks!

prknickspr
June 29th, 2021, 06:50
Editing message, forgot I do have a prior engagement on Wednesdays. Regardless though, enjoy your game!

Carta
June 29th, 2021, 12:24
Hey BattleTree. Time works perfectly for me! I'll drop you PM

Hobnglaive
June 30th, 2021, 16:18
hello, I am already playing vaults on Wed nights but if you want to form a monday group and do another campaign I may be interested. Its really tough to find GMs right now. I like vaults so far and we had a death already too and we are only level 3. PF2 combat is sooo good and actually deadly, I love it.

Krastoph
July 5th, 2021, 13:38
Thanks for the invite, BattleTree. I look forward to getting this game started!