PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1P Est Timezone, Evenings, Anyday, Pref 3.5/PF1.0. (Maybe others)

Sierra Invenio
June 28th, 2021, 01:49
FG License: Unity Ultimate
Timezone: EST/EDT
Availability: Any evenings (1800-2330, can do earlier often but no guarantees.)
Term: Short/Med/Long, not picky. Longer the better.
Voice: Yes, averse to skype.

Systems Preferred: 3.0/3.5/Pathfinder 1; Not averse to 5e/PF2 just have no content for them or experience.
System Experience: 3-4years AD&D1, 5+ 3.5, 2-3 PF1. But it's been a while.
FG Experience: Limited. (Quick to learn)
Character Type Preferred: No preference, but most of experience is from martial classes. Been about 8 years since my last MU. Usually on the *G/*N range.

About me:
Honestly I'm looking for the fun feeling of playing an RPG with friends again, specifics really aren't important. I loved pathfinder 1 back when I had a group until 2018 but life happens. Been DMing on and off games forever outside of fantasy (A Time of War, Mechwarrior2e/Destiny, etc), and am honestly just a bit tired of writing campaigns at the moment. Looking to bust the rust off and have a good time doing it. Am a 19 year Battletech veteran so am no stranger to crunchy games but I'm much more partial to a good laugh and a deep story than playing minmax and speeding through everything. Anything outside my wheelhouse will be seen as a welcome challenge to learn and improve so long as I can count on open communication along the way.

Looking forward to getting something going. :)