PDA

View Full Version : LFG, 1 Player, EST on Saturday or Sunday evenings, Any Ruleset

mayskp
June 27th, 2021, 00:02
FG License: I have paid versions of FG and FGU

Time Zone: EST, USA

Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Saturday or Sunday evenings. I'm open to Friday evenings as well. I'm looking for weekly or bi-weekly. I would prefer evenings, but that's flexible as well.

Term: I would prefer long term, but open to one shots as well to get some experience.

Voice: No issues with voice. I generally use discord but am open to anything.

Game System Preferred: Any

Game System Experience: I'm relatively new to tabletop RPG's. I've played some 5e in person, and a few rounds of PF and 5e on FG. I'm a quick learner however, so can work just about anything.

Fantasy Grounds Experience: I'm relatively new. I've ran a couple of games on FGU with pathfinder ruleset and one on Unity with 5e ruleset. Again, I'm a quick learner and replace experience with an abundance of enthusiasm.

Character Type Preferred: Open to anything. I've only played a fighter, but would love any class. I've an abundance of RPG and MMO experience, so I understand concepts if not the specifics of tabletop rules. I can learn quick (is this a theme I'm pressing? yes!)

About me: Hey! I'm Kyle. I'm 30 years old, married with kids. and been in the same career field for 11 years now. That all to say that I am a mature adult. I love to have fun, but I'm not about childish nuances. I have grown up loving RPG's and MMO's, but have only recently gotten into tabletop. With that, I am looking for a group that needs a player who is mature, loves to roleplay, but will have an experience gap. The plus side of that is I am extremely passionate and enthusiastic about this, and can adapt quickly (no bad habits!). I'm a huge fan of fantasy settings and sci-fi/space settings in general, both with games and fiction, so I have a broad base to pull inspiration from. I hope this jumps out at you as someone who may be interested in joining your group. Feel free to ask any questions! My discord is Thunder91 (UTC -4)