PDA

View Full Version : Token Change (Random Tokens)

YAKO SOMEDAKY
June 24th, 2021, 00:32
I don't know if this is where I put this question.
In the first version of GURPS, a feat before Ronnke, there was a token function that allowed you to have several of the same token but in different positions.
To be able to use this function, it was enough to be in the same folder and the nomenclature should be Token_Name [1 of 2], Token_Name [2 of 2], each one being the token in a different position, eg 1 of 1 is the token with a short sword, the 2 of 2 is the token with a Short Bow, to change it was just right clicking and changing.
But I don't know if that would be possible in the current FGC|FGU.

LordEntrails
June 24th, 2021, 06:38
You should ask in the forum or thread specific to the ruleset you are using / wanting this functionality. I know its not available in most rulesets, but it is possible to code and therefore might be available in some rulesets.

Trenloe
June 24th, 2021, 10:15
I don't know if this is where I put this question.
The laboratory forum is for posts about the current beta test software (which there isn't at present).

If you have a generic question, post in The Tavern. If you have a question related to a specific RPG system, post in the forum for that system. If you have a support issue, post in the relevant House of Healing (Classic or Unity) forum.