PDA

View Full Version : Ancestry Rarity and Source fields on spread sheet

Zieg
June 23rd, 2021, 16:47
I've been looking in the forums for a thread explaining this but I didn't find it so excuse me if I'm repeating something.

I want to know how to change the color of the square beside the ancestry name for some time and I can't figure it out. I suppose this will also fill in the Rarity field on the list fg displays when clicking on ancestries button and if Source field is filled the same way or another.

Trenloe
June 23rd, 2021, 17:04
I want to know how to change the color of the square beside the ancestry name for some time and I can't figure it out.
You'll need to write an extension to change the base PFRPG2 ruleset functionality.

Have a look in the PFRPG2.pak ruleset, campaign\record_race.xml file - the "Rarity" stringcontrol towards the end of that document has some code in the updateAncestryRarity function that sets the colour based off the rarity data.

Zieg
June 23rd, 2021, 17:08
Thanks

Zieg
June 23rd, 2021, 18:20
Well, I have been looking into it and I can say I don't know how to do it. Besides I'm not sure if it will be kept when I create a module from the campaign or I will have to include the extension as part of the module. :(