PDA

View Full Version : Savage Worlds Vehicle Guide Reference Manual Error

Tokolosh
June 22nd, 2021, 06:00
Hi, all.

I've been getting a Script Excecution Error when trying to load the Reference Page for the Savage Worlds Vehicle Guide. Basically when I open it, the page will open as normal but I will get:

Script execution error: [string "ref/scripts/ref_blocklayoutmanager.lua]:275: attempt to index local 'sSizeData' (a number value)

It will do this even on a new campaign running no extensions. Not sure what went wrong as it was not doing this the other day.

Thanks in advance,

- ToKo.

Mike Serfass
June 22nd, 2021, 14:23
Same here. Log attached.

Doswelk
June 23rd, 2021, 15:34
Same here. Log attached.

This will be related to changes in 5.3, vehicle toughness has been changed from a string to a number, looks like his code to stop EVERY product to be updated didn't work :S

I'll need to talk to him about how to fix it, I gather he is offline at the moment.

Hopefully will get this fixed ASAP.

Ikael
June 23rd, 2021, 15:44
This will be related to changes in 5.3, vehicle toughness has been changed from a string to a number, looks like his code to stop EVERY product to be updated didn't work :S

I'll need to talk to him about how to fix it, I gather he is offline at the moment.

Hopefully will get this fixed ASAP.

I don't see connection between Vehicle Toughness change and error mentioned here. The error is about embedded image size in reference manual.

Doswelk
June 23rd, 2021, 18:00
Sorry misread the article, thought this was the issue I had when we were testing stuff <blush>

I'll look into it

Doswelk
June 24th, 2021, 09:50
Fix uploaded to SWADE.

Should fix the Reference Manual error.

The vehicles have been replaced with the Sample Vehicles in the updated version of the guide.

Shields have been added.

Tokolosh
June 24th, 2021, 12:33
Lol. Apparently I just need to be a bit more patient.

Thanks so much for solving this issue!

-ToKo