PDA

View Full Version : LFPs - New 5E Campaign - Sunday 8pm EST

TheScareCrow
June 21st, 2021, 04:47
This post is now closed. Thank you for the replies!

FG License: FGU
Game System: D&D 5E

Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time
Day of week and time: Sunday 8PM
If new game, planned start date: Session zero on June 27, also possible start date.
Planned Duration & Frequency: Weekly, 3-4 Hours
Term: Long-term

Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: Discord
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No

Roleplay & Combat mix: 60/40 (this will vary from session to session)
Number of Players in game & needed: 4-6
Character starting level & equipment: Level 3, standard gear
Character restrictions: I have most of the 5E character creation supplements (PHB, DMG, XGtE, TCoE, VGtM, MToF, SCAG, E:RFLW, VRGtR, Tortle Package)-- character creation will be limited to what I have available with NO multi-classing. Also, no 2 players will play as the same class.
My expectations of players: Be respectful to me and to one another. Teamwork is a must. Willingness to collaborate character backstories with other players (this will be more important after the prequel one-shot detailed below).

Details of your scenario:This will be a classic, high-fantasy setting, set in my homebrew world of Norn. The overall theme of the campaign will be Dragons, so keep this in mind when deciding what you want to play-- more information will be given after the one-shot. Please note that some races have drastically different origins than they have in Faerun (and Eberron, respectively), so be sure to let me know what kind of character you have in mind so I can fill you in on the details.

The start of the campaign will be in 2 parts:
1. A one-shot with PCs starting at level 3. This will act as a 'prequel' to the official campaign. This will have a bit of all 3 pillars: roleplay, exploration, and combat.
2. Official start of the campaign following week after one-shot ends. This will take place several years after the events of the one-shot with characters reuniting (and possibly a new face or two) to meet a new rising threat. PCs will be brought to level 8 at the start of the campaign to reflect experience gained during the years apart. Be sure to keep this in mind when coming up with a backstory for your character!!

Classes listed below will be what is available and will be updated with each new player added to the roster:

Barbarian
Bard
Cleric
Druid
Fighter
Monk
Paladin
Ranger
Rogue
Sorcerer
Warlock
Wizard

PM me if you're interested and we can discuss things further.