PDA

View Full Version : LF Paid DND 5E DM (Saturday evening EST)

Ceros_X
June 19th, 2021, 05:28
Myself and 3 other players have been playing together for 4+ years and are looking to pay a DM to run content for us so we can all play together. Homebrew DND 5E world preferred, but open to stitched together modules. We've been paying for a DM for a few months now but looking to try and find a new DM - current one likes to do too many arena battles for our taste. Some of us are very into content creation (lore, detailed maps, etc) and a few are into crunchy combat. Our group is a bunch of 35+ year old dudes -- looking for someone to run who can be committed. Also interested in opening up a spot for our Fiday night game as a player if the DM is interested. Please let me know what's out there (rate and availability through DM), thanks! Happy to pay via Venmo or PP.

XexusB
July 8th, 2021, 21:26
Heya, I've been DMing for about 5ish years, and playing a while longer. I have an expansive homebrew setting I use for games, which I've been expanding with varied players over the years. Comes with political intrigue, religious sects and mythology (though draws mostly from Forgotten Realms, I have many homebrew deities), and monstrous adventures. I can tailor a campaign around your group if you'd like, or run you through any of my personal written adventures I've run before, which I can adapt to PC backstories and such as we go along. We can talk more on discord if you'd like to know more: nergalgowouge#3664

Doomhippy
July 9th, 2021, 11:46
hey dude drop me a mesage been a dm 20 years fg 3 got a session ready to go cheers

Ceros_X
July 9th, 2021, 12:47
Found a DM here, thanks for all the PMs and replies!

KriticalKlown
July 13th, 2021, 03:10
Can I join your Group??