PDA

View Full Version : Tonight @ 9pm MST: True20 Death in Freeport

emb
August 2nd, 2007, 23:11
Hey all,

We've had some excellent sessions over the past month or two, but we need another player or two.

Would anyone be interested in playing tonight? I'll have a couple of pregenerated characters ready to play. We're looking for one-nighters or consistent players... either way, just let me know what you're interested in.

We have one consistent player right now, and we both enjoy lots of character dialogue, lots of character conflict, and a good fight. So, if you are looking for a game, or just want to try out True20, post back and I'll PM you the details!

The game starts at 9pm MST we usually play 3 hours.

Anyone interested?

Cheers
~emb

emb
August 2nd, 2007, 23:18
Feel free to leave an email address if you'd rather be contacted that way. You can email me at seanhess at gmail dot com if you'd like.

emb
August 2nd, 2007, 23:38
Ah, one more things about the flavor of the game... I LOVE investigative rpging. Expect an investigative game, with plenty of fun characters, and some intense action (as in, "oh crap, I might die, but at least I'm totally kicking butt at the same time"). True20 is great for letting you feel like a hero (you rock) while still keeping you mortal.

emb
August 3rd, 2007, 02:13
No takers? The game starts in 2 hours.. You can always come next week, of course, but I'd like it if someone could come today.

emb
August 3rd, 2007, 16:03
Well, we didn't get anybody on such short notice, but if anyone would like to play next week, post back here.

Thanks!

ericlb
August 4th, 2007, 05:34
i would like to play just shoot me a email @ [email protected]