PDA

View Full Version : Anyone interested in joining an Indie game group?

Waldo Pepper
August 2nd, 2007, 20:47
I'd like to put together an indie gaming group that meets about once a month to play some of the great stuff that's come out in the last couple years. :cool: Some of the stuff I'd like to play includes:

Dogs in the Vineyard
Prime Time adventures
Cold City
Spirit of the Century
My Life with Master
Truth & Justice
Lucuna, Part 1 (2nd attempt)
Carry

Since these are largely designed to be played in episodes, most games would only take a session or two to complete. Thus, you don't have to show up for every game, nor do you need to own every game. My hope is that the GM could rotate around, depending on who has the game and who wants to run it.

I'm running Fantasy Grounds 2.0. I'm at GMT+1 (currently +2 b/c of DST), but games could take place on weekend days to accommodate more players. If you're interested, email or PM me.

MJ

Tropico
August 7th, 2007, 03:33
Well, even though I'm probably on the verge of having some kind of game-signup-overload attack.. I'm definitely up for a game of DitV or PTA.. those two games are just awesome.

The others I haven't heard of (except SotC of course, and briefly MLwM, but I haven't ever tried em either), but they sound interesting too, so sign me up :)

tholaday
August 24th, 2007, 04:00
I would love to play, but am at GMT-8 (Pacific Time). What time of day were you going to play? I assume not 8 a.m. your time ... because that would be perfect for me! Ha ha.

Sederien
August 24th, 2007, 05:42
It's a nice 7 hour difference between us (GMT-6 normally), but I'm game for those weekend adventures.

Waldo Pepper
August 24th, 2007, 11:04
This is still in the works and will go ahead once I get past the nutty period of my work year (August-Sept is always absolute chaos). I will be running the sessions at various times, mostly on the weekends and hopefully some of the times will work for all of you: E.g., 8pm my time on a Sunday is noon at CST so that might work sometimes for people in the midwest and it's 10am on the west coast which is at least theoretically doable. :)

The games are all designed to be done in just a few sessions and are episodic in nature in most cases.