PDA

View Full Version : Issue with dragging Friendly Actors from CT to Map

damned
June 15th, 2021, 03:01
When you drag Friendly (or Unfriendly) actors from the CT to the Map they are brought across in a diagonal line arrangement. If you have more than 3 actors it is often impossible to drag them in without some of them landing in areas that expose the Line of Sight and Fog of War map to the players.

Is it possible to look at this and have the default arrangement be a grid or cluster?

xx
xx

or

xxx
xx

or

xxx
xxx

or

xx
xxx
xx

etc...

Zacchaeus
June 15th, 2021, 03:17
I have to second this one. Was never any kind of issue but now that line of sight and lighting are here it can cause the problems damned notes above. It makes those buttons at the bottom of the CT less useable since tokens need to be dragged in one at a time rather than using the buttons.

LordEntrails
June 15th, 2021, 05:19
I always hoped it would drag them in based upon the marching order tab. I think I put it on the old Wish Lost moons ago. And then with the option to rotate them. But anything other than a diagonal line would be preferred. I can never imagine the diagonal line to be what I want in (almost) any case :)

LordEntrails
June 15th, 2021, 15:51
I did not create it, but the idea I mentioned is on the wish list; https://fgapp.idea.informer.com/proj/?ia=136493