PDA

View Full Version : Player Opening Wed/Thu 8-10 US East Coast

August 2nd, 2007, 14:54
I have an opening in a D&D 3.5 Forgotten Realms game I run. The game is a low-key campaign in that we try to play once a week on either Wednesday or Thursday nights, depending on the schedule of the other players, and runs from 8 PM until 10 PM (2000-2200). We use Fantasy Grounds 2 and we use Skype for voice. Most players are in the metro-DC area, with a couple in the NY area.

I have 5 players, but almost everyone in the group is married with children so we have to be very flexible with rescheduling and even so we usually only get 3 players on any given game night. We sometimes have to cancel as the game is starting because of issues with players not being able to make it last minute because of issues with children, travel for work, or other things. I tell you all this because if you want to join you have to understand the environment of this group.

Most of my players I've known since college or very shortly thereafter. This is a campaign that has been ongoing with no significant break since 1997 (as characters have "retired" we create new 1-st level characters and continue). It really started in 1991 but we had a couple of significant breaks prior to 1997. We enjoy the game, but we understand that family commitments have to come first.

If you are looking for a serious, hard-core game with a regular schedule then my campaign is not for you. If you are looking to play 2-3 times per month and can be flexible and you've managed to read this far then leave me a note. First come, first served. I'm only interested in adding one player at this time, although I won't rule out adding another one down the road.

Well met.