PDA

View Full Version : Ctrl z

DragonBetween
June 12th, 2021, 05:11
I just want to state that I really miss the undo feature while placing LOS occluders. That is all.

Three of Swords
June 12th, 2021, 16:18
You and me both...

Griogre
June 12th, 2021, 18:29
Me three - everytime I botch an occluder. :( You can double click a point of a botched one to select all the points and delete them but still not as easy a Ctrl z.

macDsinfo
June 12th, 2021, 18:40
+ 1

Ulric
June 12th, 2021, 22:57
I just got finished watching A live FG stream by Joshua and he said he will be added back soon.

Three of Swords
June 13th, 2021, 13:22
I just got finished watching A live FG stream by Joshua and he said he will be added back soon.

That's awesome! TY for the info.

Nylanfs
June 14th, 2021, 14:08
Just do it right the first time, geez. :D

JimSocks
June 15th, 2021, 13:24
Holy crap they removed the undo function!? That was so useful to me I made a double-undo macro on my keyboard!

Good thing I’m buried in other FG projects right now or the lack of undo for mapping would frustrate me to no end

Ulric
June 15th, 2021, 13:49
Holy crap they removed the undo function!? That was so useful to me I made a double-undo macro on my keyboard
Ctr-Z was removed by the Developers because it was old code that wasn’t always working correctly. They decided to remove it and fix it instead of delaying the release of other new features The developers have recoded it to work properly. We’re going get a shiny new Ctr-Z, so it’s a win for everyone.