PDA

View Full Version : Dungeon Crawlers D&D3.5

Mammon
July 31st, 2007, 16:18
To anyone thats interested, I am making a new game called Dungeon Crawlers. No overall storyline, just bash some monsters and take some treasure.
Leave your pipe and tea kettle and grab that bastard sword!
There may be more than one game a week, and i havent worked out teh time yet but everyone feel free to join up.

Mammon :)

KainVorador
July 31st, 2007, 17:24
Might be interested if you could give us a little more information such as starting level/max level? Pre-gens or custom characters?

Johan
July 31st, 2007, 22:15
Also interested. I'd prefer a higher starting level, and am also interested in epic levels.

Mammon
August 1st, 2007, 19:55
start at level 2, you can use a custom character.

Use the class you find funnest to play, dont worry if everyone are wizards, ill base the encounters around that.

yea if we do play long enough to get up to 20th lev, i might talk about epic characters.

Reinforcements
August 1st, 2007, 20:30
Sounds like I'd be interested, but I'd still need to know play times, method of stat generation, and any other info on the campaign. Thanks!

Ninjafied Zombie
August 2nd, 2007, 02:08
Sounds cool. I'm interested. What time zone are we looking at for scheduling? I'm in GMT -5.

Oroz
August 2nd, 2007, 02:11
*Is Interested*

Johan
August 2nd, 2007, 02:47
What books are you going to allow?

What's your stance on optimized characters.

And when I say optimized, I mean weeks of number crunching has gone into the build to be used, maybe longer, not some immortal unbeatable character, but not weak PoS that can be blown over by a gust of wind.

VarnFury
August 2nd, 2007, 06:39
Id be interesting depending on if it a "Must show up" Deal or if it a "Join and come in when you can" Style. I'd probly be able show up alot depending on how things go in life atm, But they might run into other games im in.

ericlb
August 4th, 2007, 06:12
sounds like fun if you need a player count me in

Mammon
August 4th, 2007, 18:58
I go with the point or roll stat generation, whitchever you prefer.
Im GMT -7, im thinking around five or six to start a game. Not everyone has to show up for each game, ill work around your scedules.
Im going to allow any D&D 3.5 rulebooks, and characters like paragons or bloodlines are welcome.
Id say all of you can join up, the game is on the calendar.

Reinforcements
August 4th, 2007, 20:00
That time sounds good for me on Monday, Tuesday, or Thursday. I could do Sunday a couple hours later, too.

Also, you do need to tell us HOW to roll or how many points to use. Ah heck, I'm going to make a elf Warblade with 32 points. You can tell me if it should be different. I'm dying to make a character!

NymTevlyn
August 4th, 2007, 22:22
I could play monday if that's the evening most people can.

Ninjafied Zombie
August 5th, 2007, 18:01
I'm good for pretty much any evening except tuesday's.

Johan
August 6th, 2007, 19:19
I signed up for this, I'll be in school from 9-12 everyday, anytime after that should be fine though.

Mammon
August 7th, 2007, 15:47
To me, it dosnt really matter how yuo roll your character. 5 Dice once, 3 Dice 3 times, etc. Dosnt matter. Just roll the way you want cause i beleive you. Ill start making suggestions for the time on the game in the calendar, all of you can sign up.
Yea just make your characters. I find that the less restrictions there are for the character the better the characters will be.

NymTevlyn
August 7th, 2007, 19:11
To me, it dosnt really matter how yuo roll your character. 5 Dice once, 3 Dice 3 times, etc. Dosnt matter. Just roll the way you want cause i beleive you. Ill start making suggestions for the time on the game in the calendar, all of you can sign up.
Yea just make your characters. I find that the less restrictions there are for the character the better the characters will be.
In that case... :p

I'd like to play Testicules, son of the goddess Eros and her favorite mortal lover. He travels the land clad only in a flimsy loincloth with his charisma of 26 and constitution of 20, spreading the joy of carnal pleasures. :D

Johan
August 7th, 2007, 22:29
and I'll play a king with my harem by my side.

and among them is a lv40 warrior, a lv40 cleric, a lv40 druid, and a Demi-god all willing to lay their lives down for me.

NymTevlyn
August 7th, 2007, 23:07
Being the child of a god isn't all that powerful. Except for the near immunity to spells via SR 32 and DR 10/epic. I've actually given it some thought, to running a demi-god, divine rank zero game. I'd modify the divinity rules a little to lower the spell resistance for rank zero demi-gods though.

Mammon
August 8th, 2007, 23:28
dude you guys totally took that the wrong way. I meant make a second or third level character using any rulesets or any roll types and not that many restrictions, not to make a super powered god of charisma and whatnot, make an accually playable character. Any race, class, alignment, etc.

P.S. - Har har you guys r really funny. Yea no Demi- Gods. Sorry. :D

NymTevlyn
August 9th, 2007, 00:54
Testicules would be a very playable character. Just think of how quickly the hot, sexy female villains would fall to his charms and be converted to his side. :p

Mammon
August 12th, 2007, 16:16
lol... very funny. Gotta love the name too. Sure, we could try him as a demigod, but dont expect it to last more then a session. :p

Kommando
August 14th, 2007, 02:41
Im interested. GMT +10, monday wednesday, weekends are good.

Mammon
August 28th, 2007, 18:01
Hey guys really sorry i havent been here lately, I went on a vacation and forgot to notify you guys.

But im here again and ill be setting up games.

Sorry again

schaeffer2
August 28th, 2007, 20:12
sures ill play,
is D20 the same as D&D 3.5?
cause i know they use the same system.

schaeffer2
August 28th, 2007, 20:14
i can play any day, as long as it starts at 3pm EST (-8GMT) i gots school startin in maybe 2 weeks

schaeffer2
August 28th, 2007, 20:18
o yeah and does any one know why i only have D20 system?
Do i make my own and stuff?
cause if thats the case then this place changed.
And if thats the case then i have my own 3.5 books so its all cool.