PDA

View Full Version : LFG 5e CDT or UTC-5 Friday night or Sunday most times, hack n slash and some RP

JalapenoTrellis
June 5th, 2021, 02:16
I have played up to level 5 in person, and willing to learn. I don't have the paid version but could get it. Looking for others who like to play by the rules more than make stuff up. I'm not against RP, just don't like to spend 90% of a session doing RP and then have 1 easy-peasy combat session where everyone does a nova and long rest. That's what I'm trying to get away from. I have 6-8 months of in person experience in that type of game, would be new to online. Prefer groups with people who want to be there, have read their class mechanics and understand the game mechanics (or are willing to learn--my in person group is at 6-8 mo and 2 people still don't have their class down). I own and have read a lot of the core rule books, but my in person group doesn't feel that is important and makes stuff up on the fly that is wrong and that is not fun for me (like, I had to hit my group with a fireball because it was in Darkness (where does it say that), they made faerie fire miss an invis but not hidden boss in full plate armor as he moved away from where it was cast, they took full plate armor off in 1 turn as an action after I cast heat metal when it shouldn't be possible under the doff armor rules and no special cast off armor ability). I'm 35, male.