PDA

View Full Version : Ravenloft / Van Richten / Nerds of the Nocturnal Sea / Steampunk 777

Mac Steel
June 4th, 2021, 19:17
Hey Folks!
I've been running a Ravenloft campaign for a little over a year and I'd like to invite you to experience the Domain of Dread with us. We've recently incorporated VanRichten's Guide to Ravenloft and we have already started testing new Classes / Races and ect. I am personally excited about Survivors Campaigns and Lineages. Our Ravenloft campaign takes place not in Barovia but upon the waters of the Nocturnal Sea and neighboring domains. That includes Nova Vaasa, Liffe, Graben ect. My vision of the Domain of Dread is unique because of various SteamPunk elements we enjoy as this campaign takes place in Future Ravenloft, year 777.

This campaign is for Ravenloft Lovers and Newbs alike and FG players of any skill level.
We use Discord for talking and general memery.
Google Drive is available with PDFs of Source Material that is used in this campaign. (reading not required)
TONS of Custom Classes including Gunslingers, GhostHunters and many more.

I would like to meet a few players willing to live their own life in the Domain of Dread or join in on the over-arching Campaign StoryLine of which we are in Chapter 2.
My group currently meets Sunday, noon PST to do the main StoryLine. I am also able to host One Shots, Downtimes and One on Ones weekday evenings PST.

Please Contact me if your interested and thanks!
Screenshot: