PDA

View Full Version : LFP - every other friday starting 6/11/2021 5pm est Pathfinder 1E FGU

chaoticgoodGM
June 4th, 2021, 18:53
FG License: fantasy grounds unity ultimate
Game System: Pathfinder 1e

Time Zone: Eastern time
Day of week and time: Friday around 5pm
If new game, planned start date: 6/11/2021
Planned Duration & Frequency: Every other week 3 to 5 hours
Term: Long term possibly to high levels depending on people

Text or Voice: Both text in FGU and voice
Voice software used: Discord
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? no

Roleplay & Combat mix: I’d like to say 50/50 but ultimately depends on the players. If you don’t want to talk to NPCs I won’t force it, if you want to learn everyones name in town be a chatter box
Number of Players in game & needed: 3 to 4
Character starting level & equipment: Starting level 1, 400 gold for equipment no magical items
Character restrictions: Can’t be elven, or half elf (they don’t exsist) can’t be a druid. Non-core classes and races run by me first. Elves and Druids are unlockable after a certain point though.

Details of your scenario: I feel like this is more of an old school campaign working from level 1 up to who knows when depending on the characters. There are some main story lines that the group will have that will let them start on their heroic paths. The key here is heroic. Good characters being heroes. The world itself is a home brew rich with history, intrigue, religion.
The elves xenophobic for the most part that’s why they aren’t allowed till possibly later and why there are no half elves, depending on what the group does same thing with the druids. Magic item creation in the world is difficult at the best of times and everything comes out cursed at the worst of times therefore no magical items at start. Those things are sometimes handed down for generations.
This isn’t an easy breezy campaign death does happen depending on what people do and of course sometimes the dice aren’t with you. I don’t purposely try and kill characters but if you do crazy or dumb things constantly, you’ll probably get yourself or someone else killed. I try to play it more realistically….well as realistic as pathfinder can be done so if something has intelligence it is going to use it effectively. That being said I’ve run this campaign multiple times and everyone has enjoyed it. Life usually happens and the game has to stop. People have worked up to about level 17 and 18 at the very end of the campaign which took years. Ideally want people that want to enjoy a world explore it and be heroes.

iridescence
June 5th, 2021, 02:56
Hi...I'm looking for a PF game and interested in this (I believe you had started another thread I replied to) I will add you on Discord.