PDA

View Full Version : LFG - 1 Player - 5E - Thurs/Fri/Sat/Sun 08:00-16:00 and 23:00-04:00 UTC

Carta
June 4th, 2021, 16:33
FG License: Unity Demo
Time Zone : British Summer Time - BST (UTC+1)
Days, Frequency and Time : I'm able to make Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays. As the title says I can make pretty much any time on those days, except for between 16:00-23:00 on Fri/Sat/Sun. Thursday is effectively a free day for me. Preferably weekly although this isn't essential.
Term : Open to all lengths - preference of 10-20 sessions
Voice : Full equipment for voice and video, currently use Discord and Team Speak although I can download and use whichever software is required.

Game System : D&D 5E
Game System Experience : Watched multiple campaigns and streams. Looking to embark on my first adventure!
Fantasy Grounds Experience : Limited applied experience, currently in various classes with FGC. At time of post I last completed Character Creation 101.

Character Type Preference : I have a few characters running around my imagination, from a slinky, stealthy, mysterious and opportunistic criminal High Elf ranger to a coming of age faithful and naive Rock Gnome Wizard. With that being said, after reading over multiple game descriptions I get a pretty strong idea of the character once I get a feel for the setting so I could be anything dependent on that.

About Me : Okay so first things first. 31 years old, British and Male called Gaz although I often go by the tag Carta. I've got a fairly dry sense of humour, can read a room well and often find myself getting along with others easily (much to the annoyance of my wonderful Mrs;) ). I've ran an online community for coming on 3 years now centred around video games with members from across the globe. I like to think this has given me insight and perspective of how to conduct myself and approach online friendships. Although not having direct experience with Fantasy Grounds and D&D, I have extensive knowledge in gaming RP and strategy through communities I am apart of, from the Fuel Rats in Elite Dangerous through to the MilSim of 3CB on ARMA 3. I'm looking to delve into D&D head first now I have the time, as I have fond memories of a Summer playing 3.5E with friends when I was younger. (albeit it I hardly knew what was going on and I appropriately played an under-skilled and bumbling character!). I want to create memories, become part of a group and build my knowledge of the game to a point where I can DM for my family and friends on games nights. I would also love to give others in my current situation a portal to the world of D&D when I feel capable.

Thanks for considering and looking over this post, hopefully I will hear from you soon!