PDA

View Full Version : a couple quick questions

chaoticgoodGM
May 31st, 2021, 00:07
hello everyone once again.

i keep watching tutorials sadly there isn't a lot for pathfinder and everone i see i swear they have different buttons on the far right so it gets a little confusing. so two main questions today.

1. how do i add channel energy into the actions tab for an NPC character i'm making? or his domain powers even? same thing for sorcerer or wizard?
(i saw a previous post about a way to set up channel... questions are how do i add the dice?)
2. when i see everyone in the videos go into the library button they have a ton of options on top of the library above books and a way to allow for more buttons on the far right if you're a GM you also get to decide what the players get. just so confused and trying to figure things out. see images

any and all help would be insanely appreciated. thank you.

Trenloe
May 31st, 2021, 00:28
Moved to Pathfinder 1e forum.

For question 2 - you now set the sidebar buttons from the "Sidebar" button in the campaign options window.

Kelrugem
May 31st, 2021, 00:59
To the first question: You drag&drop the dice below the chat into that field :)

Khoredran
May 31st, 2021, 01:33
The PFRPG Action Module is your friend:

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?24443-PFRPG-Action-Library

chaoticgoodGM
May 31st, 2021, 14:11
what media player or thing plays it? windows media player said it couldn't play it when it was downloaded

damned
May 31st, 2021, 14:15
what media player or thing plays it? windows media player said it couldn't play it when it was downloaded

Its a fantasy grounds module. place it in your fantasy grounds data directory in the \modules folder

chaoticgoodGM
May 31st, 2021, 18:16
lol another weird thing. so i was futzing around with the program day one i got it because i mean yea i'm gonna. so i accidently somehow put a battle mat on the main page and i have no idea how and no idea how to get rid of it or use it. any ideas? i've already gotten rid of themes to see if it went away with no luck.

chaoticgoodGM
May 31st, 2021, 18:40
nevermind found it

chaoticgoodGM
May 31st, 2021, 22:29
ok how do i get it so i can get domain abilities to be a touch and uses? like is there a way to get the good domain touch affect the target? Touch of Good (Sp): You can touch a creature as a standard action, granting a sacred bonus on attack rolls, skill checks, ability checks, and saving throws equal to half your cleric level (minimum 1) for 1 round. You can use this ability a number of times per day equal to 3 + your Wisdom modifier.

Blahness98
June 1st, 2021, 06:05
ok how do i get it so i can get domain abilities to be a touch and uses? like is there a way to get the good domain touch affect the target? Touch of Good (Sp): You can touch a creature as a standard action, granting a sacred bonus on attack rolls, skill checks, ability checks, and saving throws equal to half your cleric level (minimum 1) for 1 round. You can use this ability a number of times per day equal to 3 + your Wisdom modifier.

Easiest way is to create a spell class for your cleric abilities. Once you do, you can say change the number of spells for level 1 to be the number of uses for your touch of good ability. Add a spell called Touch of Good to Level 1. Add the effect spell action to the touch of good spell. In the effect line, type in "Touch of Good; ATK: 1 sacred; SKIL: 1 sacred; ABIL: 1 sacred; SAVE: 1 sacred;" and set it for a duration of 1 round in the duration box.