PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 Player LF Weekend or Weekday Game Central US Time Zone D&D 5e

Grievence
May 30th, 2021, 23:59
LFG 1 Player LF Weekend or Weekday Game Central US Time Zone D&D 5e

Just me.

Licenses: Have both FG classic ultimate and unity ultimate.

Time Zone: Central US time

Days: Can do 1-2 sessions during the week starting around 7pm'ish and going until roughly 11pm'ish or on the weekends from starting at like 2pm'ish or later.

Term: Would like something long-term hopefully, short-term or one-shots too.

Voice: Have discord and microphone and no problems with getting other voice chat programs.

Game System Preference: D&D 5e (new to this edition and learning the software too).

Game System Experience: AD&D 2nd, D&D 3.0e/3.5e, Champions, Pathfinder 1e, SW wotc d20

Fantasy Grounds Experience: nub, scrub, noob, newbie, green, etc (started taking some of those fg college classes). bought fg a long long time ago but my group never wound up using it.

Character Type Preferred: I'll play anything to fill out a balanced group. Generally, I tend to find myself playing as a dwarf meat shield or healer, sometimes the scout type, sometimes the thaumaturgistic type, sometimes the crazy hedge mage type.

About me: I like a mix of role and roll and puzzles and challenges. haven't had a good chance to get in with a gaming crew for awhile and been itching to get back to d&d. skipped over 4e.

Thanks,

Scott

shezingzh
May 31st, 2021, 12:30
why didnt you sign up for my game? I am looking for 2 more people. I am in the central time zone. You can review my advertisement called lfp.