PDA

View Full Version : Problems with Portraits

dmmilner
July 30th, 2007, 02:52
So I'm following the directions for creating/adding my own portraits. I'm modifying .jpgs to 50x50 and saving them as .pngs in the Fantasy Grounds II/Portraits folder. They're there. I'm lookin' at 'em.

Yet none of my players are seeing them when they go to change their portraits. All that shows up are the original portraits that come with the install.

Anyone have any idea what I'm doing wrong?

Kalan
July 30th, 2007, 05:09
So I'm following the directions for creating/adding my own portraits. I'm modifying .jpgs to 50x50 and saving them as .pngs in the Fantasy Grounds II/Portraits folder. They're there. I'm lookin' at 'em.

Yet none of my players are seeing them when they go to change their portraits. All that shows up are the original portraits that come with the install.

Anyone have any idea what I'm doing wrong?

I don't know why this is - but portrait selection items reside on client machines, and not the host machine. The easiest way to fix this is to just send the clients the portraits, and have them install them into their portraits directory.

Oberoten
July 30th, 2007, 05:18
Also... I'd recommend that the portraits be made 63x63 instead. It is the supported size, anything different than that will be stretched or pushed to fit that size.