PDA

View Full Version : LFP - PF1E - RP Heavy game

Hoss
May 30th, 2021, 01:21
Hey everybody.

UPDATE: Sorry at the moment we are full up. If I haven't responded to you personally yet, I apologize for that as well. Been doing my best!

Long time 3.5 / Pathfinder 1E GM here, I'm trying to put together a long term group of like-minded players to play some PF1E. I've been running some one shots to branch out and meet new people but would like to meet some more, so this post helps. I DO have a homebrew game I've been building over the years but I would prefer to run an Adventure Path for people first. I have experience with most of the APs but am currently leaning towards City of Thieves, Carrion Crown, Skull and Shackles, Hell's Rebels, Ironfang Invasion or War for the Crown.

At the moment I only want to start one campaign and am open to a consensus on which AP we select. My biggest requests for players are: we do an RP heavy game. I am all for efficient / mechanically well built characters but my focus in this is going to be roleplay / character development. I have a strange love for building up immersion in cities, towns, NPCs and anything else I can get my hands on.

Some more information to help with your decision - I am pretty open most evenings / weekends and hopefully we can all agree on a set schedule or rotation. I am out of Toronto so EDT is my time zone, if that helps. I would also like to get together with people and chat about character creation, backstory, ideas and expectations before launching into a full time thing. I use Syrinscape to augment the games with ambience (not necessary, merely an option). We will use Discord for voice comms during games and I'll have multiple text channels in it for updating story, rewards, background stuff, etc.

Anywho, if this sounds interesting so far then shoot me a message! My discord is Hoss#5326. Thanks, talk to you soon!

Edit: I should clarify a few things for people!

1) When I say heavy RP I mean lets make some characters with fun backstories that can interact with each other, the world and the setting for some fun(ny) and memorable campaigns. Where you can look back some years down the line and say "remember those characters. That was fun." I am not looking for heavy drama and certainly not looking for romantic encounters.
2) I'll be using Unity, not classic FG.
3) It looks like Sunday afternoons / evenings is working best for people as well as Ironfang Invasion!

Still looking for a couple more maybe so send me a message if you are interested!

Jroy
May 30th, 2021, 04:33
Friend request sent to your discord id

Reeman326
May 30th, 2021, 05:16
Sent friend request to discord. I played D&D but am new to pathfinder so I may need some help learning the ropes. I do like rp heavy campaigns so I am interested in joining.

Gen Ironfist
May 30th, 2021, 15:12
We already started talking on discord, so you know I'm interested, and seeing this. Even more so. These campaigns have been on my want to play for quite a while.. aside maybe Carrion Crown since I started it yesterday ^^;

Hoss
May 30th, 2021, 17:39
I should clarify a few things for people!

1) When I say heavy RP I mean lets make some characters with fun backstories that can interact with each other, the world and the setting for some fun(ny) and memorable campaigns. Where you can look back some years down the line and say "remember those characters. That was fun." I am not looking for heavy drama and certainly not looking for romantic encounters.
2) I'll be using Unity, not classic FG.
3) It looks like Sunday afternoons / evenings is working best for people as well as Ironfang Invasion!

Still looking for a couple more maybe so send me a message if you are interested!

Radiodask
May 30th, 2021, 20:44
Sent a Friend Request over Discord if you're still seeking players.

iridescence
June 1st, 2021, 05:54
Hi...If you're not full yet I'd be interested in playing. Sounds cool

Shock
June 1st, 2021, 09:56
interested, would love to speak with you in discord about it when you are free

Hoss
June 2nd, 2021, 00:47
Sorry everyone, we have filled up! Been doing my best to respond to everyone in order but it has been a hectic process! Thanks and it has been nice chatting with everyone.