PDA

View Full Version : LFP: Sundays 9 pm CST, Homebrew 5e

Mezishir
May 29th, 2021, 13:56
I am missing a few players for my homebrew campaign and looking for one or two more to help fill in the group and finish the story line.

Mezishir
May 29th, 2021, 14:00
Classic, free players welcome

Mezishir
May 29th, 2021, 19:54
The mortal, Itzal, fell in love with the goddess Alphoena. He recognized his mortality and decided to do something about it. He began researching how to become immortal. This search led him down a dark path. Alphoena watched as he became more twisted. She tried to stop him. His twisted mind believed she didn’t want him to become immortal and a rift formed between them. This rift grew until a war broke out between them. Itzal took control of demons and raised an army of his followers to fight back against Alphoena.
Alphoena, in turn, created the Guardian order to help fight back against Itzal’s demon army and to protect the innocent people of the land. The great war erupted and when the dust finally settled, Alphoena and her Guardians had won, but at a great cost.
Itzal had summoned seven titan demons during the war. The demons were almost too powerful to be stopped and Alphoena chose to lock them in pocket dimensions called “Gates”. She chose seven of her Guardians to guard these gates, calling them the Gate Keepers. The war and the creation of the pocket dimensions became too much for Alphoena. She became too weak and disappeared from the world.

It has been over two thousand years since the war. The Guardian order still remains, trying to keep the peace of the land and keep the demons back as the people try to rebuild the cities. The leader of the order is Lady Isvale who is also the keeper of the first gate. She created the Archon order. The Archons (named after the cleric domains) act as “generals” within the Guardian order. They are each tasked with their own responsibilities determined by the domain they are named after.
This, however, has not gone quite as planned. The Archon of Trickery had been working with underground forces against the Guardian order and was sentenced to death. The position was never refilled. The Archon of War has been demoted on the grounds of him trying to dethrone Lady Isvale. There is a warrant currently out for the capture of the Archon of War.

Mezishir
May 29th, 2021, 20:42
Players are at level 10. We are about halfway through the story, but there is still much more to learn, uncover, and do.

frzp
May 29th, 2021, 20:50
I am interested in joining your campaign.

Mezishir
May 29th, 2021, 21:06
Do you have any questions about the campaign for me?

gamerfame
May 29th, 2021, 23:03
I am interested in joining your group. I've had many years of experience.

jay

I am missing a few players for my homebrew campaign and looking for one or two more to help fill in the group and finish the story line.

Grievence
May 30th, 2021, 23:28
Greetings,

I'm new to fantasy grounds and haven't had a chance to join in on a 5e game yet. I'm in central time (austin) and 9pm would be great time slot for me.

Thanks,

Scott

PhorgottenSon
May 31st, 2021, 02:58
gamerfame, stop putting your phone number out here

Blazel3
May 31st, 2021, 03:34
Are there any sits left?

Mezishir
June 2nd, 2021, 13:17
I only have one slot available. I’ve messaged everyone and am waiting for responses before I make my decision.

snip3r81na
June 26th, 2021, 00:09
pm me or reply if you are still looking for a player